5 simple things that will make your flyers convert more sales
1. Use a short, catchy title which directly addresses your customers needsYou only have a few seconds to grab a potential customer’s attention with a flyer. Don’t waste them! The most effective way of drawing someone in is with a short, catchy title which directly addresses your customers needs. Your flyer is an advertisement, not a business card – don’t use your own or your business name as a title! Customers aren’t interested in who you are or what you do (yet). They’re interested in their own needs or wants. Address them.
2. Include an eye catching pictureThe next best thing to a title for grabbing the attention of potential customers is an eye catching picture. Follow up your short, catchy title with a relevant eye catching picture. An “eye catching picture” should be big, colourful, and stand out from the rest of your flyer.
3. Make your flyer vibrant, big, and boldThe design of your flyer is crucial, and it’s not the time to be subtle or understated – vibrant colours, a big picture, and bold text is what will grab the attention of passersby. This does not mean you should cram your flyer with anything and everything! A vibrant, big, and bold flyer does not mean a cluttered flyer. Keep the amount of text to a minimum and don’t cram too many images.
4. Raise, and solve, problemsCompare the following three statements:
- Jim’s Computer Repair
- Do you want to speed up your computer?
- Stop wasting time waiting for your computer and get more done.