At Emroy Creative Group, we take your privacy seriously. It is important that you understand and are aware of how we collect your personal information, what we do with it, and how it’s protected.
What personal information do we collect?
We collect personal information that is reasonably necessary to conduct business with you and the type of personal information collected will depend on the goods or services you have asked us to provide, or may be interested in, and may include names, addresses, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses and payment information such as credit card details.
You have the right not to provide your personal information to us however it may mean that we are limited or unable to provide you with any goods or services.
How information is collected?
Emroy Creative Group may collect personal information when you:
- Contact us via email or phone
- Visit our website
- Interact on our blog or social media pages
- Engage in the use of our products and/or services
- When you subscribe to our mailing lists and newsletters; and
- When we market our products and/or services to you
- When files are transferred to us using Google services e.g. google drive
We may at times obtain personal information that relates to you via third parties. In these cases, we will have any third parties confirm that they have legally obtained your personal information and that we have the right to acquire it from them and to use it.
How do we use your information?
The information we collect or use is generally for the following purposes:
- to manage and maintain our business relationships
- to respond to any enquiries and/or requests
- to conduct admin and business functions
- to inform and provide you with our products and services
- to communicate with you
- to update our records and keep contact details up to date
- to enable you to subscribe to our website, newsletters and mailing lists
- to assess the performance of our website and to improve its operation
- to process and respond to privacy complaints
- to comply with our legal obligations
How we use your information for Direct Marketing
We may also use your information so that we can promote and market our products and services in accordance with applicable laws such as Spam Act 2003 (Cth). We may do this in a variety of ways such as via email, printed material or social media and may continue even if you cease using our products and/or services unless you choose to opt out by calling us on (02) 9545 5291.
Who has access to your personal information.
We generally will not share your personal information with anyone outside of the Emroy Creative Group however, we may share your personal information with trusted third parties.
We may share your personal information with:
- third parties delivering a product or service to you, such as Australia post or a courier company
- law enforcement or government authorities
- third party providers of services and cloud software such as Xero and Google
- where we are required by law to disclose it
Do we disclose personal information to anyone outside Australia?
How do we store and secure personal information?
We take all reasonable precautions to keep your personal information secure and require any third parties that handle or process your personal information for us to do the same. Access to your personal information is restricted to prevent unauthorised access and is only permitted among our employees and contracted third party affiliates on a need-to-know basis. Contact may be verbal, electronic or written.
How can you access and correct personal information?
If you have any questions or concerns about how we handle your personal information you may contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Using our website
Any activity you participate in on our website may be monitored. We may log your IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the website, track users movements, and gather broad demographic information.
We may have links to other websites operated by third parties. We make no representations or warranties in relation to the privacy practices of any third party website and we are not responsible for the privacy policies or the content of any third party website.
Our contact details
The Privacy Officer
Phone: 02 9545 5291
Emroy Creative Group
PO BOX 463
Sutherland NSW 1499